Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy
This Policy contains provisions applicable to the website of the company PD Regional LTD., (hereinafter referred to as the "the Company" or "We"), whose office is located at: 9 Barrak Road, Belize City, Belize.
Registration and opening of an account on the web-site.
In order to take part in the game of this web-site on real money, you must register and make a deposit into your playing account ("Account").
The Company shall be entitled to appoint Companys of payment systems, which will act, receive funds and carry out the payment on behalf of the Company.
You can have only one account and the playing account on this web-site. If you try to open more than one account on this web-site, we reserve the right to block or close any of your playing accounts and accounts or all of your playing accounts and accounts. The Company has the right to leave one playing account and an account at its own discretion. If you notice that you have more than one account on this web-site under different names, you must immediately notify the company at [email protected]
The request to open an account on this web-site is made by completing the registration form and sending it to the Company online. The company reserves the right to refuse to open an account.
To play games / participate in tournaments / lotteries on the Site, the User must:
- be at the age of 18 (eighteen) years or older than the legal age for gambling in the country in which the User plays;
- be an actual person, that is, the User cannot be a company or other legal entity;
- play games only not on a professional level;
- have legal permission to play the Games on the Site / participate in tournaments / lotteries.
If the User is under 18 (eighteen) years old, the Company returns any deposits and cancels all winnings and / or bonuses.
1. The user must enter all the required information in the registration form, namely: confirm your identity, indicate your email address, your nickname, create your own unique password to log into the system and select a currency. All information entered must be correct and valid. The User is fully responsible for the accuracy, completeness and accuracy of the information provided, and thus confirms and assures the Company that the information provided by the User is true, complete and correct. The User is hereby informed that the Company is conducting a verification procedure for players placing deposits, both independently and with the participation of third parties, and if the User provides false or misleading information, the user account may be blocked or closed on the Site.
2. As part of the registration process, the User must select a nickname and password with which he will access the site. It is the user's sole responsibility to ensure the security of the login information. The user should not give anyone his login information. The Company is not responsible for any incorrect or erroneous use of the user account on the Site by third parties as a result of the user disclosing his login details intentionally or accidentally, actively or passively for any third party.
3. The user alias and password for the Account are intended for personal use by the User and should always be kept secret. The user account is intended solely for his personal use, therefore, provided that the User has provided the Company with all the requested information that is true, the Company has the right to assume that all payments and game operations are performed by the User. The Company is not responsible for access to the user account by a third party, and the Company is under no circumstances liable for any damage incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of the User password by another user, as well as unauthorized access to the User Account. All transactions in accordance with which the correct user name and password have been entered, regardless of whether this was done with the consent of the user or not, will be considered valid. The user must regularly change his password and should not disclose it to third parties. The user can change his password at any time in the "My Account" section on this Site. The Company never asks users about their passwords. Do not write any personal data in the password, such as names, dates of birth, phone numbers and other familiar words. This will help prevent unauthorized access to the user account. The sole responsibility of the User is to ensure the confidentiality of his pseudonym and password, and the User is responsible for all cases of unauthorized and illegal use of his data. The Company strongly recommends that you disable the password storage function in your browser in advance in order to ensure stable operation of a reliable program for protection against viruses and spyware and a firewall on the user's computer. If the User does not use his computer, the User must necessarily log out and close it. The user should also refrain from using his account in Internet cafes, libraries and other public places where there is Internet access. In case of loss or unauthorized use of the user's password, the User must inform the Company about this. The User should also immediately contact the Company if the User believes that the minor had access to the user account.
4. The loss of the password, followed by the refusal to participate in any of the games / tournaments / lotteries on the site, is not a basis for reimbursement of any compensation.
5. To prevent money laundering, no funds are accepted to finance any account on the Site and the User does not withdraw money from his Game Account until the following copies of documents have been received before the first withdrawal of money: - the last bank statement from the bank in which the User bets / deposits were made; or - copy of the front and back sides of the payment card with which the User bets / deposits were made. The first six and the last four digits of the card should be visible in the card number (if the User has a number with an embossed card, the User should pay attention to the fact that the number that is visible on the back of the card must be closed as in the front) , CVV2 code must be painted over; or - driver's license; or - current and valid passport; or - current and valid identification number.
6. The Company reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify the identity of the user before and after making deposits to the user account.
7. All requests for information and / or documents about the User or about the source of funding for the user account are made in order to comply with the license requirements that are performed by the Company. One of the requirements of the license is to actively participate in the initial and ongoing “Know Your Client” inspections. This KYC process helps the Company to ensure that the Company can recognize the User and provide the User with excellent service, as well as to ensure that the Company fulfills its obligations regarding responsible gambling and in understanding how the account is financed.
8. The Company reserves the right to request documents identifying the user, such as a passport, driver's license or other recognized government document, at any time, without explaining such a request. However, in some cases, the Company may need to request some additional background information, which may include communication about the activities of the user account, as well as a discussion of the source of funding for the user account and specific areas of responsible gambling. In some cases, the Company may request documentation to confirm what has been discussed.
9. If the Company cannot talk with the User or the User cannot provide the Company with the necessary information or documentation, the Company may need to establish a restriction on the User's account until the Company can receive this data. The nature of the restriction will always be determined individually for each Account, but may lead to the suspension of the user account or the closure of the account and / or the reporting of user information to the relevant regulatory authority (including crime monitoring services / reporting authorities in any territory) without any additional notice to the User.
10. The Company will be able to provide the User with any additional information that the User requires by contacting a member of the KYC team through [email protected]